Monday, April 18, 2011

Harvest the Minds of Children

Sounds a little scary doesn't it.  My good idea a day is for myself.  I will use all the children I know to generate the next week of good ideas.

Starting with this one from my daughter:
What if there was a dog that was very good and it never did anything bad and it did everything you wanted it to do.

And lets turn her inspiration into some thing a little more complicated:
A dog obedience school where instead of teaching your dog how to sit and stay but you taught it to get you a drink from the fridge or answer the door on command (great for those pesky door to door guys).  The best trick I can think of for our house would be find the phone and put it back on the charger.

Question:
Has a fantastic idea ever been suggested to you by anyone under the age of 10?

1 comment:

  1. How bout a service that gets dog's lobotomies? That would do it, right?

    ReplyDelete