Friday, December 10, 2010

The First Post


The whole idea of this blog is to provide a good idea a day. It can be either an existing product or book that is totally awesome or just an idea that I think would make a good product, business model, political platform, education reform, snack food, TV show, etc.

Today's good idea comes from a book I read called "How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinici" by Michael Gelb. He suggests you keep an idea/observation book.

Here's a picture of my idea book.
I have all kinds of sketches and notes on different things. I've kept track of the quickest way home from work and drawn what I want my dream garage to look like. I also keep track of my goals in my think like Da Vinci note book. I've even write down hunches and intuitions with a date to track how well my gut does at telling me things my mind doesn't know yet.
It is today's great idea.

1 comment: