Monday, December 13, 2010

Two Colored Socks

Todays great idea. Socks that are different colors on the inside than the outside. These would work great for business trips, you could just flip them inside out to use them the next day. That way people who pay attention to that kind of thing would be totally thrown off and you could just sit back and chuckle.

Disclaimer: If I ever post an idea that is already out there please point me in the right direction I'd probably like to purchase that item.

2 comments:

  1. Are your ideas up for criticism too, or just praise? :-) I think the biggest hurdle to this idea would be the stench. Now your socks will stink on the inside and outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally up for criticism or suggestions. You have to really test an idea mentally before you decide to do anything dumb.

    ReplyDelete