Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Belly Key Board

I was thinking about the most comfortable position to sit in the other day.  After a few minutes contemplation I started to wonder why their weren't more styles of ergonomic key boards, that took me to a very cool article from PCWorld magazine that covered 15 of the weirdest keyboard layouts invented.  Here's the link.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/161402/the_worlds_weirdest_keyboards.html

I think there is still one gap in the world of ergonomic keyboards however.  The belly board.  The belly board would be used with a reclining office chair.  The belly board would sit comfortably on your belly with the keys angled so your hands would grip the board like Santa grabbing his belly for a laugh.  Suggested retail price $999.99.  I can't wait for the requests to come in from HR.

1 comment: