Friday, July 8, 2011

The Prediction Machine

I have often though about mathematical probability and the stock market.  Lots of it is just mumbo jumbo but I've recently come up with a fool proof plan to day trade.  And to prove to you I'm not kidding I am going to show you just how it works by choosing 3 well known stocks and giving exact closing prices at the end of trading on 7-8-11.

Here they are:
AAPL(apple) 359.71
 VZ (Verizon) 37.48
F (Ford) 13.88

Pretty amazing right?  Not if it's a bug in the blogger set up that allows you to set your post date and time in the past.  Which brings me to the real good idea a day.  Dummy Degrees.  This would be a web site where for a small fee you could special order an official looking degree from a fake university that had funny stuff on it.  For example "Bachelor of Farts" instead of "Arts".

No comments:

Post a Comment