Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shmore Scoops

I love to eat shmores.  I love them so much I built a patio in the back so we could have a fire pit just to roast marshmallows.  I have two dilemmas with shmores, the first is making sure the chocolate is pre-melted before I even put the mallow on my cracker.  I've seen quite a few work arounds on is one thus it's the lesser of the two. The second is worth a little more thought however.  You just place a perfectly browned marshmallow on your cracker and take a bite as the mallow then oozes out of the sides all over the place making your treat an emergency that needs to be eaten at once.  They make scoop shaped corn chips, I think the same technology should be applied to gram crackers.  That way you would have more of a dome shape shmore and contain more marshmallow in the treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment