Friday, July 22, 2011

Projected Missile Game on your Windshield

You know when you are driving and another driver does something really stupid and you wish at that moment your car was equipped with heat seeking missiles?  Well what if you could have the missiles without the jail time?  They (the auto industry) has at least a handful of projected images on the windshield in front of the driver.  I think it would be great to have a little missile projected on the windshield that would "blow up" the car in front of you.

I thought I would throw this in here as well, since it's kind of a good idea and I've heard it from quite a few different sources and it goes along with the missiles.  The idea is to have a red LED reader sign on the back of your car that you could send people messages on.  Like "You're tail gating me, please back off before I slam on my breaks" or "Way to merge there buddy" or "Thanks for letting me in".

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that the world needs anymore ways to hate on each other. Maybe just get rid of all the negative LED phrases and put nice ones like the "thanks for letting me merge"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin plays this game on road trips. When I stir from a nap I often hear him making explosive sounds as we pass other cars.

    ReplyDelete