Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Door to Door Back Yard Clean Up

It's the time of year when my back yard dies or sheds or needs to be trimmed or cut back.  On top of all the work I also have to battle the shorter days and no light after work when I get home.  So, with my precious Saturdays I'm required to get all my yard work done, do all my fall fishing and keep track of at least two college football teams.  I think a really good idea would be for a landscaping company to go door to door and offer to clean a back yard for cash.  I think it would probably work best on Saturday dinner time after everyone has spent the day breaking their back and are only half done or Friday so anyone with even a moments hesitation could think long and hard about what they could do with the extra eight hours of beautiful fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment