Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hand Held Trash Compactor

I'm on a clean up the yard kick since my back is still sore from the work done over the weekend.  One of the issues I faced as I tamed my wild backyard into shape was the constant getting in and out of my garbage can.  I know if I put a bunch of leaves in my can I can get in and stomp them down to about a quarter their original size.  I tried using a leaf vacuum but it took forever and couldn't really handle the sticks and branches I had trimmed.  What I need is a big, talking huge, compression bag I could rake everything into and then cinch up.  Then I would have the kids come out and jump on the compression bag, it would have to be made of canvass or something.  Then you could have compression straps that would press it down further and then an easy to use trash hole where you could dump the crushed matter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment