Thursday, December 15, 2011

Magnet Buttons on a Shirt

Getting ready for church on Sunday's is always a little frustrating for me.  It takes forever.  Shirts with buttons, ties with knots, shoes with laces the list goes on for ever.  I can get around the shoe thing with slip on's and they make a pretty nice pair now a days.  I love nice ties and would never dare place a zip up tie around my neck but they do make them and if I wanted I could simplify by getting one.  What I need is a dress shirt that has super easy buttons like magnetic buttons.  Just slip the shirt on and pop, pop, pop the magnets hook up without too much help.  Another way you could do it is with a zipper.  Just sew the front of the shirt to look like a regular dress shirt and have a hidden zipper behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment