Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Bumper Stickers

Today's business idea is already in place.  I've been wanting to share this with the world but was afraid of copyright issues.  If you click on the link below it will take you to my online store.  I currently have two products for sale.  They are both fill in the blank bumper stickers that you can use dry erase marker on.  I have a number of other fill in the blank ideas that will be up shortly but check out my store.

http://www.zazzle.com/goodideaaday

Other fill in the blanks (coming soon!)
"My ______ can beat up your _______" (example: My kid can beat up your honor student)
"My ______ is a ______ at _______"
"I (heart symbol) _______"
"______ High School the ______"
"My ______ is smarter than your ________"
"My other car is a ______"

No comments:

Post a Comment