Saturday, June 18, 2011

Planting Pot's with Directions

I bought a terra cotta pot for my parents who just put in a new patio in their back yard.  I wanted it to be more than just a pot so I grabbed some planting soil and started looking around for plants to put in the pot.  Then it struck me.  They should put suggested designs in a pamphlet and attach it to the pot.  Directions would include watering tips, plants that work well together, suggested replacements for weird growing zones and a diagram of where each plant should go.  You could also put in a checklist on the back of the flier so you could just run down the list really quick and grab what you need.  Or you could have three options with different price ranges on how expensive you wanted to go on the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment