Sunday, March 6, 2011

100 books in 100 pages

I've done quite a bit of reading recently.  I found a great list of 99 books called the "Give Yourself an MBA" list.  Fortunately one of the first books on the list is one about speed reading.  Most of the books I read (business books) can be speed read and summed up in a single page.  I've created a folder at work that I keep that has key points from each book I read.  Well why not just make a book of the 99 books.  Some, of course, should be read entirely but imagine how fast you could go through books if they were summed up in a single page.  And for the authors of those books, a single page may be a great way to get people interested in something they wouldn't read otherwise.

Question:
Be honest now, how many of the books you've read in the last little while were great and need to be read whole and how many could be summed up in a page?

1 comment:

  1. I just received a book exactly like for my birthday last Fall! It's called "The 100 Best Business Books of All Time". It's phenomenal - I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete