Friday, May 6, 2011

All your Teeth Cleaned at Once

I hate the dentist and thank goodness I've never had a cavity in my life because I hate the dentist.  I do go and see the dentist on a semi annual basis for a cleaning.  The hygienist usually spends 35-45 mins scraping, scratching, washing, etc and I get to actually see the dentist for about 3 min.  I'm uncomfortable anyway why not make a machine that you stick in your mouth that gets it all done at once.  I would probably opt for a 5 min cleaning even if it were 2 or 3 times more uncomfortable than the current process.  The machine would have high speed spinning bristles on each side and fit over your teeth like a mouth guard.  Then it would spray and spin and scrape the plaque right off those pearly whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment