Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Flower Exchange

We have some fantastic yellow irises in our back yard.  They grow and we divide them and they get bigger and proliferate and pretty soon our whole back yard will be crazy full of the things.  As I drive through town I notice other people have blue irises or red/yellow combo etc.  I'm tempted at times just to dig up some of my yellow's and go door to door asking people with blue if they would switch me.  So why not come up with a flower exchange a little like craigslist where people could post photo's and details of flowers in their yard that they want to switch out.  You could have two categories one for those who want to exchange for another color of the same flower and those who want to exchange one type of perennial flower for another.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! Flowers are so expensive, this would totally work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess Zach was signed in as Impact Funnies? That was Natalie.

    ReplyDelete