Saturday, September 24, 2011

Auto-Drive

Google has had drivers behind the wheels of the cars they use to take the pictures that go on "street view" on their Google Maps.  The drivers don't drive though, they are just there to take over in an emergency if the auto driver wigs out at any point.  So cars that drive themselves exist.  Now with that advance lets say a car that drives itself isn't good enough.  I want a car I can shower in on my way to work.  That's right I want a self-driving shower car that allows me to roll out of bed late, hop in my car and look like a million bucks when I get to work.  You could have a small compartment for other bathroom necessities and the car would need very dark tinted windows.  Or I could just be happy I can read a book on family road trips from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment