Friday, September 16, 2011

Silence Your Cell Phone on a Schedule

I struggle with my cell phone, either it's on full blast and the ringer scares the crap out of the people sitting around me in church or it's totally silenced and when an emergency comes up at work no one can get a hold of me because I forgot to turn it off silence mode after I scared the crap out of everyone in church on Sunday.  What I need is a phone schedule that integrates with my calendar.  I would then have the option of selecting what ring type I should have during that event.  I would schedule church for example and set the ring tone off.  Then if I schedule an important meeting during the week, I could do the same.  If I knew I was going to be someplace loud I could schedule max volume while I was there, etc.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great and viable idea and you should get it patented and sold to the mobile phone manufacturers and live of the profits the rest of your days! I'm really enjoying your ideas, but you always make things enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete