Monday, August 1, 2011

Food Lockers

I've done pretty good with managing my weight as I get older.  At work I don't really have access to food other than lunch so it makes it pretty easy to control myself.  At home with the fridge and the pantry I struggle with grazing.  I have dinner and then every time I pass the pantry I grab a handful of nuts or a granola bar, etc.  What if you could put your food in lockers that would only open at set times during the day.  Or even just lock up between the hours of 1-5 pm.  You could set it to not allow access to food during the hardest parts of the day and help you eat regular balanced meals when you were suppose to.

Question:
Can you think of an emergency where the food locker would cause problems?

2 comments:

  1. does mommy need chocolate NOW count as an emergency?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this increase your consumption of fast food? The food locker is locked, you are starving, you live a stones throw away from BK so you go down there and grab something?

    ReplyDelete