Monday, August 15, 2011

iTunes Sharing with Your Car

I can share my iTunes library with my home computer and people at work.  I easily load up my iPod.  I want my car to come with a hard drive to hold my music as well.  I have seen a lot of hacks for this kind of thing on the web but my (quick) research didn't bring up any car companies that are putting devices in the car itself to hold information.  Yeah they all come with aux inputs and yes you can easily plug your ipod into one.  But I always forget mine and still haven't moved all my old CD's over to my iTunes yet.  It would be great if I could pop a CD into the car and have it save the whole thing (or parts) to a hard drive for instant retrieval at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Quinn, check your facebook account. I wrote you a note on my wife's account. I don't have an account, because i'm paranoid. Kevin

    ReplyDelete