Monday, August 29, 2011

Gym in the Mall

A few months back I posted about the worlds best mall and all the stuff it would have.

http://goodideaaday.blogspot.com/2011/06/mall-with-it-all.html

For some reason I or my faithful followers did not come up with a gym at the mall.  I know they exist out there but I think this is a really good idea and deserves to be discussed.  First off you give people one more reason to go to the mall and that's great for retailers in the mall.  It consolidates life, if you need to grab a new pair of running shoes for the gym you don't have to get in your car and drive between stops.  Also, it could be great for the holiday season and couples.  If one member of the couple wants to shop and the other is bored or doesn't want to go they could just hit the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment